Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user4MSROW5SFb
Astronaut

Re: Note 8 Android 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung,

Make a sure and confirm note that as you have skipped giving android 10 update to Note 8 so atleast 9 samsung phones and customers are out of samsung customer's list.

It is your fault that you relaesed note 8 near to the Android 8 roll. Note 8 phone customers deserve the android 10 update as it is much more sold than note 9 and note 10. 

It has given much more business to Samsung and customers deserve to get their trust valued. 

If android 10 dos'nt comes to Note 8 we will never ever buy Samsung again in whole life and forever will switch to Apple as atleast it values their customer's money and gives continous updates.

You can definetly see the customer count that maximum note 8 buyer names will get eliminated from Samsung customers list . It can be very noticed by account logins on all android phones.

Kyle905
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sadly not Smiley Sad

Flexityswift
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also will be ditching Samsung after my Note 8 for this very reason

Highlighted
userlM7bOmFHki
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

i have two note8. However samsung  forces me to buy every 2 years new phones, this will be my last samsung devices.    in the period of green and  protection of the enviroment the samsung politics  is not good.