Original topic:

One UI beta 2.0. Issues with Mirroring and Sending Pictures via text.

(Topic created: 01-01-2020 02:07 PM)
userVl1R5lJAGy
Asteroid
Options
Beta Feedback

Hello. I have a Note 10+ and I am currently using the Beta. Since the upgrade I have noticed the following problems:

1. Sporadic inability to attach and send pictures via stock text message application.  I can neither attach a picture from within the text application, or by using gallery application and selecting to share. To resolve the issue, the device must be rebooted and then function is restored. 

2. Screen mirroring to my television via either chromecast or roku stick and then playing media is not operational as it should be. If I play a movie from the samsung video application, then it will mirror the media perfectly. For all other applications like YouTube,  the only thing that will appear on screen is my current wallpaper for homescreen and audio can be heard. Nothing else. Before the upgrade,  this worked perfectly from using Smartview, or the Smartthings application and by selecting the device I wanted to connect to. 

I believe you will want to know this for firmware improvements to be made. Samsung care told me to post this here.

3 Replies
userVl1R5lJAGy
Asteroid
Options
Beta Feedback

This issue is still not fixed and making me really wish I hadn't upgraded.  I was told by Samsung, as well, to go to store have my software flashed to fix the issue. There is currently no flash available to accomplish this, so still stuck being able to stream things i want to my television.  Ugh. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

0 Likes
usergAQqEix9sC
Constellation
Options
Beta Feedback

Yes i feel your pain. The new update sadly messed up smart view experience. I am only able to play the stuff i have on my library wich is nothing i want to take a look at on a big screen. I had vpn so i could watch netflix from other region and put it on my tv now that is not possible anymore. This is the worst update i currently have a s9 so i tought maybe its only the s9 but even the newer phones got this. This is really horrible for me it even makes me think to buy a other brand if this is not possible anymore. I find it wierd that no moderator or anyone has replied to this post there is no information that shed a bit of light on why they changed this

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Beta Feedback

I upgraded my A7 2018 and I have this issue. I wish I hadn't upgraded. And I fear this is Samsung's last update for my phone.

If it is, then that's terrible of Samsung.

0 Likes