cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vicm96
Halo

One UI beta

I have a unlock note 10 Plus purchase from Samsung store model ending with 1U. I have successfully register for beta program. Banner is no longer there. I check on members app setting and I see that I am enrolled on beta program with option to deregister from beta, but I am not able to download the beta. I go setting and software upgrade and it keeps saying I am up-to-date. Any reason why it does that. How can I download the actual beta firmware. I rebooted it. Turn off. Delete members app. Clear cache and data and nothing helps. I also deregister from beta and register again. Nothing helps.

11 REPLIES 11
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: One UI beta

Are you located in US? What carrier are you using?

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
vicm96
Halo

Yes I am located in the USA. I am using Tello which is a reseller of Sprint. I am using an Sprint sim card to work with it.

uservIrlNkIlSR
Constellation

Look up Jimmy is promo on YouTube. You'll find the solution.

Samsung_WeuBtTh
Astronaut

Wow wow wow

vicm96
Halo

I did look at his video but that resolve the issue of the registration part with banner issue. I am already register on beta program. My region is set to USA and delete all my devices on Samsung account. I know I am missing something.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey @vicm96, I hope you're doing well.

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting the actual beta update. Please provide me with the following information:

• Current baseband version (This can be found in: Settings>About phone>Software information)
  • Current carrier

By chance, are you out of the US right now?

Providing me with the info above will help me find you a resolution.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
vicm96
Halo

Hi @Rydah Thanks for helping. Yes, i am in USA right now, New York. My current baseband is

N975U1UEU2ASJC

My current carrier is Tello or tello.com which is reseller of Sprint. I am currently using sprint sim card to work with it.

Thanks

Samsung Care Ambassador

Okay thank you for that information. So your baseband N975U1UEU2ASJC, is a new update that was pushed out yesterday. So your updates work but you didn't get the beta... This doesn't add up.

Please try this:

1. Uninstall Samsung Members app
  2. Power phone off
  3. Boot into recovery mode and wipe cache (Guide)
  4. Reboot
  5. Install Samsung Members and sign-in

After doing all that, please Press menu and then Settings. Please post a screenshot of that page.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
vicm96
Halo

@RydahI just notice on my members app that i am not part of the beta anymore. When i used to go to  members app setting there was an option for One UI beta and when i click on it there was an option for Unregister from beta. That option is gone now. When i launch the members app there is no banner either. I was just reading on redis that note 10 beta is close and additional recruitment will start on third beta. SO i guess i miss it. Can you confirm.

Thanks