Samsung_6WveoU5
Astronaut

One ui 2.0 usa

Still nothing omg what's taking usa so long for beta program this is crazy

8 REPLIES 8
KShaDy
Constellation

Re: One ui 2.0 usa

I know this is absolutely crazy. I remember when the beta came for the s9+. It wasn't even like this for the s8+ during the beta for pie.

Samsung_6WveoU5
Astronaut

Ik they only sending beta to other countries that's crazy

Samsung released a official post for s9 series phones updates for one ui 2.0 to be dated for February 2020

Samsung_6WveoU5
Astronaut

Yes that's for official android 10 not beta we are looking to enroll in beta program

TechnoBishop
Cosmic Ray

Given that the Note 9 hasn't seen a US beta release yet, I'm not surprised, as that came out a week earlier than the S9 in other regions. Though they may skip the beta given the success of the S10 update, as the full version has already started rolling out to users in Germany.

Samsung_6WveoU5
Astronaut

Hopefully the note 9 or s9 will see something for usa this week

gotzaDroid
Cosmic Ray

Considering that the official update is rolling out to the S10s right now, I have my doubts that we'll see a beta for the S9 and S9+. I know folks are saying that there will be a beta, but with a roll out date of January/February (depending on the source you read it from), that's not a lot of time for actual beta testing.

user5BDcYnAhsf
Asteroid

I remember having to wait a few months to get the original stable one u.i update that started beta testing somewhere around September or October of 2018 I do believe but still Samsung is ridiculously slow at pushing updates especially when they're not actual interface updates do who knows lol word is we might be getting the beta sometime this week but that's all just speculation and also I'm kind of upset because I shouldn't have to be pushed to the back of the line for not going out and buying a brand new device