cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_WClXGek
Astronaut

Problems after charging to 100% on beta

I registered for the beta a while ago but only installed the updates earlier this week. I have one weird problem to report. Basically my phone becomes unusable if I let it stay on the charger after it hits 100%. Once I finally take it off the charger, it becomes very slow and heats up. I can't multitask at all as it closes whatever apps aren't in the foreground, eg it stops my podcast when I open a game, and it kills the app that keeps my watch connected, causing the watch to vibrate periodically in the middle of the night. It's like somehow most of the RAM becomes inaccessible after fully charging. Luckily the problem goes away after a reboot but comes back the next time I charge to 100. This is a problem for me because I usually charge overnight. If anyone else is noticing the same issue, please let me know.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung_6TJTc0L
Astronaut

Re: Problems after charging to 100% on beta

Download Android 10. It's available for all now.

S10_User
Astronaut

Where can I get android ten?

Samsung_WClXGek
Astronaut

I don't think the official release is available on my US unlocked S10e yet. However the problems started on the Android 10 beta. Didn't have anything like this on 9. Hoping the eventual stable release fixes it.