cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carson371
Constellation

Registration for beta

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have an ATT note 10+. Am I able to register for the beta? The message that is supposed to show up isn't, so I assume I can't but I just wanted to check.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
nerdyxj97
Astronaut

Re: Registration for beta

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The beta is only for the unlocked version of the Note 10/10+. If you have a carrier model phone, you unfortunately have to wait until the carrier releases the final build of the software.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here

nerdyxj97
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The beta is only for the unlocked version of the Note 10/10+. If you have a carrier model phone, you unfortunately have to wait until the carrier releases the final build of the software.

View solution in original post

BEN83
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@nerdyxj97 wrote:

This statement is not true, I have samsung note 10+ model number SM-N975F/DS, unlocked version of a samsung note phone, i already did registered my device for a Android 10 beta, and i still cannot get new android 10 beta download when i go to settings, and software update. When im there at software update, i get message its saying your device is up to date with software, I'm located in USA, which means Android 10 beta is not available to be downloaded in USA zones.