cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_HanMak
Asteroid

Re: [S10] One UI 2.0/Android 10 Mega Thread

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey guy's, thank you for responding.  Big thanks to @jojejo who solved the problem. 

2 points of clarification which should be addressed for all users: 

1.  The link provided by @SamsungAdam says the following:  "9. How can I quit Galaxy beta Program?

You can cancel through “Withdraw from Galaxy Beta Program” under the “Settings” menu in the “Samsung Members” app."  

1. This is actually not true, at least in my case.  @jojejo pointed out correctly that the One UI Beta app is loaded with the beta and is on device, though it may be hidden.  By searching all apps was able to find on device and "withdraw" from the beta.  Once I withdrew and reverted to stock the network quit pushing the beta build.  
  2. Numerous Samsung documents refer to the Samsung Members app as the source for the opt in / Opt out trigger, this is again not true and is very confusing.   The documentation including this thread should point users to the One UI Beta app loaded on device with the beta build and likely hidden from app drawer.  

Thanks everyone, good luck with the beta. 

Samsung_fU5GMph
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah doing ok

Highlighted
userwaY0TSgF0I
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

thanks for the post! I have had simillar issues I had to fix for my headless chrome project here 0browser