cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Evron
Galaxy

Re: Uninstall 1 ui 2.0 beta

From what I've heard another beta is around the corner to hopefully deal with the current bugs people are experiencing but if your sure then you can use that to withdraw from the beta best of luck

Highlighted
Evron
Galaxy

Re: Uninstall 1 ui 2.0 beta

As a heads up beta 3 was released yesterday in Korea and is expected in the US pretty soon which is said to fix alot of current bugs if you still have 2.0 beta

Samsung_fPorc42
Astronaut

How do I get Android 10/OneUI 2.0 on s10+

I have an s10+ and this app currently, yet I can't find nor get the oneUI 2.0. how do I do this? I'm in the US and have Sprint, not unlocked.

Evron
Galaxy

Re: How do I get Android 10/OneUI 2.0 on s10+

I'm trying to find it too can't find it if I do I'll reply back

Samsung_JQkfdHD
Astronaut

Same, I have Verizon though

Evron
Galaxy

I have T-Mobile

GalaxyBaby
Astronaut

The Beta Program has already been issued to the maximum amount of testers. Will have to wait for the True Update.

TiNaMaRiE_31
Asteroid

Bull 💩 😔

Evron
Galaxy

From what I'm told it was only meant for a selected amount of users and it would have been located on the main screen of this app right under Samsung rewards and right above community it would have been right in our faces but it must be already closed or we are just not the lucky ones as it is in beta only unfortunately

BrettApple
Astronaut

So it's a closed beta then. That's unfortunate, coming from Apple land where it's open to all. And where they actually update their devices for 5 years. Oh well, we tried. Guess I'll hang out and wait for the official release next year then. Cheers.