cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user5DdJNW3wmy
Asteroid

Re: Curious on the beta

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've done the check for updates once a day to see if it would pop up but just says "you are up to date"

userMwGr5BdhQ9
Asteroid

Samsung One Ui 2.0 Beta Uninstal

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm not really liking the One Ui 2.0 Beta. I'd rather wait for the official release. I'd like to downgrade to the previous software version before I installed the beta. Is there a way I can do it OTA or I must use a PC?

userodntC2IBjX
Constellation

Phone messed up

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone all messed up with this beta tester for one ui it's annoying idk what to do

Samsung_qgAR5Pa
Astronaut

Re: Phone messed up

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go back to 9.0 pie. Samsung told everyone the beta would be full of bugs. People are always posting something like this and so many people have responded and told others what to do. The simple answer is just go back to 9.0 pie one ui 1.1. Betas usually always have issues before the final release is available. You have to unregister your device from the 10.0 one ui 2.0 back your device up download smart switch on your device and your PC connect it open up smart switch and at the bottom of the page there will be a downgrade button to leave android 10 and go back to android 9 and leave it connected to your device until 9.0 finished downloading the files. Sorry you're having issues.

ThatGuy798
Constellation

Opt out of One UI 2.0 beta?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Because of the beta I can't use Disney+ or update Netflix. According to Google Play my device is no longer certified. Any way I can revert back?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Opt out of One UI 2.0 beta?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Amontes11
Astronaut

Downgrading

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do you downgrade from Android 10 to Android 9?

uservomJCbsmXV
Asteroid

Re: Downgrading

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How can you even get Android 10? Samsung hasn't even upgrade to Android 10

userodntC2IBjX
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

it was beta tester for people try it but not ready yet

Billrouth
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you don't know how to downgrade from the Beta then you shouldn't have done it. You have to use Samsung Switch on a PC and from there you can downgrade.