Astronaut

Re: [S10] One UI 2.0/Android 10 Mega Thread

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How are everyone tonight hope everyone have a great weekend

Genohms
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well thank you all wonderful members for demonstrating how truly important it is to remember kknowledge is power in technology, and knowing just enough to speak and ask generally precludes a drastic deficit in understanding and the wisdom to know when you lack both in significant proportions. Moral=dont try to fly unless your already really too high or have wings y'all!

Samsung_pNmt6L4
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I haven't got to test android 10 on my note but I'm coming from a pixel 3 and i had the iPhone 11 so I noticed one thing missing that I know users will appreciate. Being able to swipe back or forward while browsing the web shouldbethe standardfor all phones regardlessof the OS. I shouldn't have to use buttons to navigate back and forward on the web. Getting rid of the buttons at the bottom and using swipe gestures is so much easier and better. Android is definitely taking steps in the right direction. I know many don't want to hear this but android really needs to have a better process for apps to qualify for being used on its platform because today it's about security security security. I could keep going on but I digress. I love the improvement.

Samsung_pNmt6L4
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also would like to add, I'm not even on the beta and just got the note 10 and I'm getting double spacing during typing even though it's pressed once, really annoying.

Highlighted
Jtelia
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

why is the S8 not getting one ui 2.0. last Samsung I'll be getting. such a joke that we only get 2 major updates on flagships when pixels get 3 updates and iPhones get 5 major updates. goodbye Samsung

Studiorat
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I haven't received nor can I find any Beta for One UI2 or Android 10 Been a Beta member for 5 months....