cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
narutowindy
Astronaut

Re: One UI 2.0/Android 10 Mega Thread

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having terrible gestures experience!! Please fix it asap!

Bogles
Astronaut

Android 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How can I go back to android 9

JMR4TechGuy
Asteroid

Re: Android 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm not sure you can until Samsung updates the Smart Switch App. Check the Galaxy store for the updated app. Best of luck.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Naveen_reddy
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How to get android 10 beta

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I believe the Beta is now closed for the S10 family of phones in the Beta. The Beta for Note10 is expected to be released soon. If you are not already in the Beta and do not have a Note10 phone, you will need to wait until the official release of the operating system.

Wizky
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What's wrong with it?

MisoLow
Asteroid

Bixby button does nothing One UI Beta

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After upgrading to beta, my Bixby button no longer does anything. I did the initial Bixby setup, disabled remapper, and also tried wiping cache in recovery. With remapper on, also get no response.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Bixby button does nothing One UI Beta

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good afternoon! I've seen a post from @Charkatak that you might find useful for reporting this issue:

"Please report beta issues properly. Look under "reporting bugs":

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10/%EF%B8%8F-Android-10-feedback/m-p/888749#M40513"

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Rohan0091
Asteroid

One UI 2.0 for SM - G975U1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have factory unlocked s10+ US model. I am unable to register for the beta program. How do I install the beta version on my phone officially? Can anyone help please?