cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
McDanielTech
Asteroid

Samsung pay vs. One UI 2 Gestures

JUMP TO SOLUTION

3 days into using the new one UI beta 2 on my Note 10 plus, I've had to remove the home screen swipe up Samsung pay feature because it makes it even harder to use the swipe up gesture to get to the multiple apps screen. Not sure how that can be fixed but certainly something worth being aware of. Obviously you can still use it on the lock screen and the screen off screens. but without Samsung pay the swipe up gesture is still a bit glitchy, not very responsive to my finger and takes multiple attempts to get it to allow me to swipe up part way to get to those multiple open screens. Swipe to home works fine.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userVr7whGNe4D
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung pay vs. One UI 2 Gestures

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have found that if you swipe up from over to the side at the bottom of the screen on either side of the Samsung pay you can have the same functionality essentially. I also encountered the same problem though and understand the issue. It's a little bit annoying either way.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
userVr7whGNe4D
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have found that if you swipe up from over to the side at the bottom of the screen on either side of the Samsung pay you can have the same functionality essentially. I also encountered the same problem though and understand the issue. It's a little bit annoying either way.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
userVr7whGNe4D
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I will also add that it doesn't work all of the time, I'm trying to see if there is some method that is consistent, but I have found myself getting to the recents by the method I described.