cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SamsungHelper
Astronaut

Sprint and T-Mobile One UI Beta

Sprint and T-Mobile are in the Beta program they released it on s10 models (except 5G Models). This also will apply to Note 10 Models (except 5G Models). Since there is alot of speculation going around about Samsung releasing the Beta Program it's on the two carriers above to release it they have full control over its release some have received it on Sprint & T-Mobile already but they say everyone will have it on carriers listed above to get within this week please be patient. Verizion & At&t in the other hand your not gonna be so happy they opted out of the Beta Program Samsung Offered so it's on your carrier not the manufacturer. Unlocked versions have received the update yesterday into today. Leave Questions below.q

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Sprint and T-Mobile One UI Beta

@SamsungHelper 

Source on that?

I know they have it for the S10 series but what's your sources for the Note10 series?

If I helped you out please like the post. If I fixed your issue press "✓ Accept as Solution".
Samsung Care Ambassador

The Beta is for the Note 10's and Note 10+ only  Unlocked models no carriers will have the Beta per Samsungs announcement Galaxy_Note10_10+_Beta_Promotion_Teaser_US_191018.jpg

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
Samsung_Hmy1dF8
Astronaut

I have an unlocked Verizon phone that's on Metro PCS but I don't see register help

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey @Samsung_Hmy1dF8, I hope you're doing well.

As @GaryB82 stated, the beta is for Unlocked devices only. You've stated that you have a Verizon branded device which is not compatible with the beta.

There is a difference between Unlocked and Carrier SIM Unlocked devices. Samsung sells devices that are both software and SIM Unlocked which is what is needed for the beta. Carrier SIM Unlocked devices are not compatible.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
SamsungHelper
Astronaut

@Rydah I've stated that samsung one UI beta will come to those with Sprint and T-Mobile I have friends with note 10 plus devices locked to these carriers such as me I'm on sprint and my friends are on T-Mobile and our carriers opted in not out like Verizion and At&t so we are slowly receiving the update even on locked devices

Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey @SamsungHelper.

Unfortunately this as of now is not confirmed and likely inaccurate. It has only been announced for Unlocked devices only. Previous Note devices also only supported the Unlocked model for beta testing of the operating system. This is Samsung tradition.

Unless you have a link to a notice from Samsung, please do not spread inaccurate information regarding the beta.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Samsung Care Ambassador

@SamsungHelper

While those carriers may have opted into the beta program, it doesn't mean their phones will get it every time. Samsung decides which group of users will get the next beta, and at this time there were no announcements about any carrier models in US getting it anytime soon on Note 10 line of devices. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
userVhVbb3VZeq
Asteroid

Why should the carrier control a beta on your company phone really. Apple doesn't allow that.

DocFong
Astronaut

Hey folks unless you got your phone from Samsung or another retailer and it said "unlocked by Samsung" on the back of the box you will NOT be eligible for the beta program. That is what Samsung communicated some time back. Dont waste your time. If you want a device that gets beta updates get it directly from Samsung or get a Pixel.