Original topic:

Stuck on Beta for Note 10+

(Topic created: 02-29-2020 03:47 PM)
djhollywood406
Asteroid
Options
Beta Feedback

So I'm stuck on build one of the android 10 beta. I left the beta testing shortly after it started due to issues, and now my note will not update or do anything related to that. Just stuck on beta. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks

0 Likes
5 Replies
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Beta Feedback

You May need to factory reset your Note 10+ altogether. 

Hold Down the Volume up Botton, The Bixby Button together which will take you to the Bootloader>Hold the Bixby Button then Press the Volume up button>This will take you to the bootloader where you can clear the Cache and factory reset your phone. Hope this helps.

0 Likes
djhollywood406
Asteroid
Options
Beta Feedback

I tried it, and sadly it did not work. Still stuck on beta version 1.

0 Likes
Ken C
Comet
Options
Beta Feedback

Have you tried using Smart Switch on a PC? You may be able to download the latest software update that way.

Options
Beta Feedback

I have tried everything most people have said with no luck. Samsung as also not done anything g to help.

0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Beta Feedback

Hello! 

I would recommend going to a local UBREAKIFIX  and have the software reflashed. Before going I would recommend backing up your device to save your data. You can look up a location by using the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

0 Likes