Original topic:

Texting Theme

(Topic created: 02-29-2020 09:40 PM)
Afrokingg
Astronaut
Options
Beta Feedback

Hello is Samsung going to Give us the option to change the theme in our text messages backround again

I just want to be able to change the themes in my text messages background like before can they bring that Capability back

They should bring that Capability back, I don't understand why they took it away, bring it back please and thank you because some of you theme are not what I want, I should be able to set my own pictures if I want to like before.

4 Replies
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Beta Feedback

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Options
Beta Feedback

Yeah this option needs to come back. And the theme store needs to be fixed ever since the newest update

Afrokingg
Astronaut
Options
Beta Feedback

I hope they listen and bring it back

0 Likes
Options
Beta Feedback

Well, we can't be sure if Samsung is going to restore that feature in the near future. Why don't you try custom themes?

https://technastic.com/best-samsung-themes-one-ui/

0 Likes