cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userk641uqLRZE
Constellation

Re: AR Emojis - Need facial hair!

I definitely don't look anything like my emoji without my full squared off beard.

userpaGQlEPOaQ
Constellation

Same here, healthy beards need representation in the ar emoji.

@userQaEmrn8bT7 wrote:

I know it's early, but when you update the AR Emojis please include better beard options!  I have a large beard, but the only option is a very light 2-day scruff.  Without my beard, the AR Emoji looks nothing like me.  Thanks!!

userItEpIOkTvH
Constellation

I MUSTACHE you to add BEARDS!

user5vlNmuxUNZ
Constellation

Lol

razzell2
Halo

The truth is, without face hair on these AR emojis we all look like newborn smooth faced women child baby people.

My wife and kids literally laugh at my baby butt emoji because it's so pink and smooth.

This thing snaps a picture of us, uses our eyes, nose and mouth to create a pretty good likeness, but if it leaves out our beard or 'stache then it isn't really us, is it? 

Other emoji creators (like Bitmoji) at least give us a beard and 'stache style option to choose from that most resembles our own face hair.

Samsung AR Emoji doesn't do even that. 

It takes a pic of our face, so why can't it retain our face fuzz in the emoji creation?

Just sayin' ...

userheYfunobdS
Constellation

Yes, need the beard. I was very disappointed about this. I can't even use a feature that made me excited to get the phone I bought.
midolicious
Astronaut

Yes. We need facial hair

userDCAwXpYGl4
Constellation

I agree to this whole heartedly. I was so excited to use this feature and just can't now because it looks absolutely nothing like me without a beard. And the one it .....kinda..... included is horrible at best. Looks like a soul patch of very very light hair when I have a grizzly man beard that's very dark brown. Lets get this fixed and then I can enjoy this as intended! Even if it ends up being a fix like the hair stickers you included that's good enough for me. Thanks guys!

Comet

@userDCAwXpYGl4 wrote:

I agree to this whole heartedly. I was so excited to use this feature and just can't now because it looks absolutely nothing like me without a beard. And the one it .....kinda..... included is horrible at best. Looks like a soul patch of very very light hair when I have a grizzly man beard that's very dark brown. Lets get this fixed and then I can enjoy this as intended! Even if it ends up being a fix like the hair stickers you included that's good enough for me. Thanks guys!

would make them less cartoon like

userUSo59LLKGB
Astronaut

Yeah, the facial hair stickers would be fine. Doesn't need to be complicated. I have a big bushy beard as well so its a pointless feature without this option.