cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uservWZScxClZf
Constellation

Re: AR Emojis - Need facial hair!

Samsung this should be easy give us some beards please.

usero5Jx5yhyip
Constellation

I have male pattern baldness. Bald on top,  hair on the sides. Bald doesn't look like me nor does hair on top. Help!

usereeOMrDl9Fz
Constellation

I won't use the ar emoji feature without the beards. From The looks of it, our gripe with no facial hair options dosen't seem to reach anyone. I don't think anyone reads these posts otherwise someone would at least give us some lame feedback like " we are sorry you are unsatisfied and we will look into it " or " our goal is to make a great experience for all of our customers and we will review your concerns "

userIJfEwO7EhZ
Constellation

That's because the creators of the app are either prepubescant or they are skinny Jean latte sipping hipster girly boys who wouldn't know facial hair if their lives depended on it.

On another note, how are feminist supposed to emoji themselves if there is not a facial hair, armpit hair and <edited out>?

Get to work!

user6lzHkV5yJX
Constellation

AGREED!!

userv9hgGik2gN
Astronaut

I also agree I have a fade/quiff haircut and a full beard REPRASENT!!!
userOw3E2njrTO
Asteroid

They obviously put a lot of work into this emoji thing. Facial hair seems like an easy addition.  I guess facial isn't very common in Korea but you're a worldwide company Samsung! Definitely not gonna attract any Muslims without a facial hair feature  Lol  

userOw3E2njrTO
Asteroid

They obviously put a lot of work into this emoji thing. Facial hair seems like an easy addition.  I guess facial isn't very common in Korea but you're a worldwide company Samsung! Definitely not gonna attract any Muslims without a facial hair feature.  Lol  

userX3fI3NF6J4
Astronaut

Yes please add beards that scruff does nothing, my emoji looks nothing like me without a beard. No matter how much I tweak it it will never be me until it has a beard.

user8TdFtiZ9FH
Constellation

Agreed! Anyone I've met over the past 5 years wouldn't recognize me without it, I might not recognize myself  I need a AR Emoji with a beard!!