cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userRaUdBUk2QY
Constellation

Re: AR Emojis - Need facial hair!

It's already September , where are beards. Bot hof us have beards and need this to make the emoji work and look right otherwise those recievign think its not as good as bitmoji ect. Beards / facial hair, more hair options for men. ect

userFxypcgLrYG
Astronaut

I agree Samsung! I have a full beard! What gives!?

AndyCr15
Astronaut

It seems bizarre to me that they made this feature, but didn't include facial hair?!  It's almost as silly as if they didn't include hair at all....? Why bother, if you're not going to do it properly?

usergcO09DXzHB
Astronaut

I totally agree with the facial hair options. I hate to say it but the iPhone's X S Max memoji has lots of facial hair options. I just got my new Note 9 yesterday and all my iPhone friends are sending me their memojis and it looks like them with the facial hair option.

userP9GhP5Czjm
Astronaut

Very much so, just got the s9 plus Friday and was setting up the emoji and my girlfriend and I were so disappointed about the no facial hair options. She may love my beard more than me and the emoji is just not the same without the epicness of my beard!! Show us beard owners some love soon please.

userP9GhP5Czjm
Astronaut

Also the hair patterns are slightly lacking in options as well. I'm going bald and keep my hair really short. I'm not Mr. Clean so that option doesn't work and I'm early to mid twenties anymore so none of the other options work well either, but I'm a huge samsung fan so I'm going to have to wait until they figure it out like the rest of ya'll.
userNzdSYiXze9
Constellation

I second this 100%. Our Beards are a large part of our identity. Without the option of adding it it to our AR Emojis, it's to take more time out, to create one. Please fix this ASAP.

Sincerly,

Proud Beard Gang Member

ashbobash71
Astronaut

Please samsung add facial hair to the air emojis. I can't use this feature as I have a full dark beard which doesn't show up. It looks like a pale five o' clock shadow and looks like a little kid. It's been 6 months since I've had my S9+ and I was looking forward to this feature.

It can't be that difficult. I hate to say it but the iPhone emojis are soooo much better!

userbqtrJLgBFL
Constellation

Definitely agree, without this I can't use my emoji since it is nothing like me. It shouldn't be that hard to add this option. Also there must be some more options for it to be resemble ourselves, such as not just size of ear but also types of ears or teeth etc. 

user5B4B3dL2Dl
Constellation

I agree , come on samsung beards are real