cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anatol
Constellation

Re: AR Emojis - Need facial hair!

Agreed. Let's add some manscaping options please!

userrZoGDasfZa
Astronaut

Your 100% right it has taken us time a d effort to grow our man mane the avatars makes me feel like I'm a lion without a mane so shows no representation of how I really look 

Please please don't let me look like a child

userPoSN4BRT1A
Astronaut

When are going to have an update available. You need to include facial hair, different hair styles, maybe add accessories.

user8vKpGYDoYy
Constellation

Have to say I too am not impressed with the lack of facial hair on this. I've spent years perfecting the beard I have only to find this cool feature gives me the look of a teenager attempting to grow a goatee. As cool as I expected it to be, I can't use it because without facial hair my wife won't talk to me, and i need her to respond if i send a message!

userPGowJsQItF
Astronaut

Yes add beard - my emoji looks about 12 years old. Next update? Like today???

razzell2
Halo

You are absolutely right. The face that this thing created for me is a face I do not recognize. It's me, yes it is,  But a clean shaven me.  I have a long Gray goatee beard and I've worn that for 25 years. This thing really needs the ability to capture our facial hair when it creates our emoji.

Mr Six
Astronaut

Yup, need a beard option,until then the emoji option is useless for me...and apparently tons of us.

userxrd6fsBH8w
Astronaut

Yes agree, need beard as I have had one for 7 years and can't see my chin, so looks nothing like me. Also shorter hair on the sides would be also be good
userbCdGSa8n2r
Constellation

Still no response from Samsung.....

Shouldn't you be listening to your customers with the onset of other chinese phone makers taking their customer service more seriously?

No?

Oh ok, be more apple then.

userI1dZQRPoDV
Astronaut

We need facial hair! Useless app!