cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userIEk9lbXYJF
Constellation

Re: Bixby Voice Not Working Now CanNot Hear My Voice! Samsung When Will this be Fixed?!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I cleared all data but Bixby voice still will not activate 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Bixby Voice Not Working Now CanNot Hear My Voice! Samsung When Will this be Fixed?!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userIEk9lbXYJF; When you are training Bixby to recognize your voice, you need to manually hold down the side Bixby button to train it to recognize and respond to your voice. Let us know if that helps. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's a third party app using your microphone. Probably the Kik app. You'll have to go through each of your third party apps and disable the microphone permission

user4Iw6NfGy19
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bixby voice wake up not working on Note 8. Started up in safe mode, still not working. 

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to reach out and see if you were able to clear those Bixby apps?

If this works for you, please let us know. If we can help with anything else, please let us know and we'll be happy to help!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userrFDeYw04jU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Trevor.

I'm experiencing the same problem. I tried all of the above and still not working.

Please help.

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I hope you are having a great day, @useriVDbnxPAZQ.

Would you mind letting us know some information about your device?

• Baseband Version
  • Model Number
  • Carrier

You can find most of this information in Settings > About Phone. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
aboada
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have the same problem.

i try to clear the data and the cash for all bixby applictions and not work.

When i say hi bixby, a small icon will appear in the notification area then dissapear.  sometimes it reappears and then disappears a second time.

baseband G9650ZCU2ARC6

model SM-G9650 

S9+

mobile carrier: Yemen mobile.

userJQbX27Vj0w
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello I just got my phone today, bixby worked for about 20 minutes, now she doesn't talk back to me. 

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That is pretty strange, @userJQbX27Vj0w. I really appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us about this.

Have you attempted to clear your device's cache?

1. Power off your device
2. Power it back on by holding down the Volume Up, Home/Bixby, and Power keys.
3. When you see the Android laying down, wait for 30 seconds until it boots into the Recovery Menu.
4. From here, use the volume up/down keys to highlight "Wipe Cache partition" and select it with the power key.

Let me know if that helps!