cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChazD242
Constellation

Re: Bixby Voice Permissions Notification

After you clear data and cache it allows you to select the language then promptly goes away and everytime you press the Bixby button it tells you in a notification to allow permissions for bixby voice to work. If you go to the bixby page and goes to settings the voice switch is there and if you switch it on and leave and come back the switch is off again. Also all options for Bixby voice are greyed out.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@ChazD242; Try running the device in Safe Mode. There may be another third-party voice command app interfering with Bixby Voice. 

CesarV
Constellation

@SamsungAdam wrote:

@ChazD242; Try running the device in Safe Mode. There may be another third-party voice command app interfering with Bixby Voice. 

We've tried this... only if you had read the thread 

user2MzFXak8fO
Constellation

I have done every single thing... giving permissions and setting up bixby also reinstalling everything connected to bixby(voice,global actions etc) but still in bixby settings all the options of bixby voice are not available and still getting a notification to give permissions.bixby home still works but bixby voice isn't working...even in safe mode I'm getting this notification.

Don't be an ignorant we all have done these thing(cleaning cache or uninstalling updates or restarting in safe mode etc) tell us something meaningful or we all gonna have a useless button.

Supernova

@user2MzFXak8fO: Can I get the full model number of your device? 

user2MzFXak8fO
Constellation

SM-N950F

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can I have your baseband version and carrier information as well?

user2MzFXak8fO
Constellation

N950FXXU4CRG8

(Unlocked international model)

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Did you purchase the device in the U.S.?

user2MzFXak8fO
Constellation

Nope but there are some people from the US too facing the same problem... only if you had read the thread.