cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rstephenrrtx
Constellation

Re: Bixby briefing alarm clock NO weather information

Same here. Was working...then stopped. The weather is nice but I miss the news briefing.
userhW7hKP72gS
Astronaut

Ugh I have the exact same problem. First it was giving me time, weather and news. Now only time. How can something just stop working I don't get it I didn't change anything. I miss the news updates! 

Scott16475
Galaxy

@SamsungSean wrote:

@Scott16475, have you listened yet for the news to see if it works? I found I had to update my Clock app to the newest version and it fixed it. 

Hi. Yep, it appears to now be working. Thanks for checking in!

userGCKYcy9QjU
Astronaut

I am having similar issues as several others in the thread.  At one point I got weather, but have never gotten the news.   I keep looking for and collecting updates.  

userYYvnx0wgaT
Astronaut

I have done that still not working.
C Ratzinger
Astronaut

Bixby is not happy for me either, started off he was perfect. Reading the weather in Celcius (I'm in Canada) and the news hilights. Really helped get my brain engaged and out of the sleep fog. Then he started reading the weather in Farenheight....Then no more news.....And today there was no weather, just the time and "have a great day" which is nice, but....out of character (so to speak). Smiley Wink

userZYildKrvrR
Astronaut

Yesterday I was trying to fix this, and figured out that in order to get the weather and news, you need: 

1. Updated clock app

2. Updated The Weather Channel 

3. Installed FlipBoard 

It worked for me, hope it works for everyone else. 

Btruitt95
Constellation

Sorry, no forgot where I was, I added app for bixby clock. My bad samsung. The way I suggested did get mine to work, even tho note had not put that version out for the note 8 yet

userdvSPTPwdjS
Constellation

My wife has Galaxy S8 Plus and in her alarm clock setting there is a option to turn on Bixby Breifing however that option is not in my Galaxy Note 8. Any tips to get Bixby Breifing in my  Note 8 as a option 

userIV2ppXmsgw
Astronaut

go to alarm clock top right corner three dots click it click on about and click update