cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bixby briefing alarm clock NO weather information

No worries. It looks like you have the correct app versions. 

I'm afraid that it's only going to read in F, no matter what your default measurement is. 

Just to clarify, where did you purchase this device? 

Ellemo728
Constellation

@SamsungSean wrote:

No worries. It looks like you have the correct app versions. 

I'm afraid that it's only going to read in F, no matter what your default measurement is. 

Just to clarify, where did you purchase this device? 

Hi @TheSean I got it in Hong Kong (3HK), also Bixby lost the weather report again so I'm back to just the time no 'have a nice day' even Smiley Sad

Gotcha. Since this forum is mainly for US-based device support, my knowledge of any software on a foreign model is very limited. 

I would strongly recommend reaching out to the support team in the region you purchased the phone. All contact info can be found HERE

I wish I could be of more help here. 

Cheers! Smiley Happy 

userOIkBCe5yMe
Constellation

any update i have same problem. no weather news or picnic lunch.

user8ONCIXOBhC
Astronaut

Bixby used to give me the full info.: news, weather and time. Now, it only gives me the time and says "news, I'll update you again later."

I have chosen to participate in the Weather channel's beta feature. Could that be it? If so, it should only affect the weather, so I should still get the news. WHAT'S GOING ON? 

user8ONCIXOBhC
Astronaut

userYNvTTMvtkz
Astronaut

They said that you have to delete all the alarms and update (if needed) the clock app. Next reset the phone and turn Bixby voice off and then back on (it should work they say). Well sHe says it's sunny but with a rainy music background and no news update which I tried to wait for minutes. Pls fix this. 

userWeaSxl0iWy
Constellation

Same problem. Only worked once. I only got the time this morning. I also had to change my voice to text engine back to Google, as Bixby simple did not translate well for me at all.

useruQtHjM3MiL
Constellation

same problem, it used to read  time, weather, news....first it dropped the news so i tried the fix above, now it just reads the time so the fix pretty much just made it worse...... anybody have any ideas?

user9C60sTqNOR
Astronaut

Bixby briefing alarm clock NO weather information

I had to uninstall Bixby and clock back to factory version. once I updated again to the newest version Bixby briefing started to tell the weather and news information for my alarm again.