cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sopopc123
Constellation

Bixby not responding

Hi, I don't know if anyone else is having this issue with the note 8. Bixby voice no longer responds to voice commands, but it will if I press the Bixby button. If I try to activate it with my voice, it doesn't respond. I've done the voice training over and over, yet it doesn't prompt me to speak. 

Any idea on how to fix it?

Thanks 

60 REPLIES 60
Highlighted
cpates
Constellation

Re: Bixby not responding

I am having this same problem with my Note 8.  I have done the voice training multiple times, and I have turned the wake-up voice sensitivity to the highest setting - and "Hi Bixby" never launches the app.  Bixby only works when I press the Bixby button.

I'm also looking for a fix for this.

usero98PzPcRPi
Constellation

Yes, I'm having the same issue and I just got the phone 2 weeks ago!

Supernova

Hey, @usero98PzPcRPi, I really appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us. Have you already attempted enhancing your voice recognition?

I'm sorry to hear that your Bixby Voice isn't responding. Have you tried to enhance your device's voice recognition?

To do this go to Bixby Home > Settings > Enhanced Voice Recognition, from here you'll be able retrain your device's device recognition.

Please let me know if that helps!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userbi0Fx3iS1y
Constellation

Enhanced voice recognition is not am option

Supernova

Hey, I hope you are doing well, I just wanted to drop by and see if you were able to attempt this step.

Did this help you at all, @usero98PzPcRPi? Did something else help you find a solution?

If you need help with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user441WLrx41e
Constellation

I have a Galaxy Note S9 and I am having the same issue. I got the phone in January 3rd 2019

@usero98PzPcRPi wrote:

Yes, I'm having the same issue and I just got the phone 2 weeks ago!

userHGWar7ZLUQ
Constellation

I'm having the same problem with my S9+

userEe5eTedVBJ
Constellation

Me too! Absolutely love everything about it, except this.

user8NoHW08wMD
Astronaut

Bixby not responding

not working with any command for me. just keep getting this error

Screenshot_20170920-221327.jpgUploaded from community android app.