cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Supernova

Re: Bixby not responding

Hey, @usersYNT87rDqf, have you already attempted the step suggested by @userAIyVac7LqS?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

usern0TXtyK5HD
Constellation

Same message is shown on my s9 plus 

userVvXuVtztDS
Astronaut

Bixby not responding

I am having the same problem and I do t know how to fix it has any9ne gotten a clear solution to this problem
user0OP1YvohEk
Astronaut

same here, even OK google does not work... Its like that whole system fails.

Supernova

@user0OP1YvohEk it does seem strange that you are having difficulty with Bixby and Google Assistant, maybe we can look into the cause of this if you'd like. I'll be happy to assist you if you provide me with your model number, Baseband version, and carrier. You can find all of this information in Settings > About Phone. Thanks.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userm0Wd1mRuBB
Astronaut

Yes i got the same problem recently. Bixby does not respond to wake up voice commands.  Please advise how to rectify this problem. I am holding a Note 8.

Supernova

@userm0Wd1mRuBB, could you provide us with a little more information including model number, Baseband version, and carrier. You can find all of this information in Settings > About Phone.

If you could also include your Bixby version that would be great! You can find this information in Bixby Home > more options > Settings > About Bixby. Thanks!

Aimée Hogan
Constellation

I don't know if you have done this yet, but I would check your settings.  Mine hasn't been working since yesterday, and I checked tonight, and the Voice Wake Up was turned off in the settings.  I am not sure how that happened, but some settings ended up changed.  As I said, I had no clue how that happened because it took me some digging to find the settings to turn it back on.  Since it took some digging, I KNOW I didn't change it myself. 

userUIgdOoYEtZ
Astronaut

Bixby is not responding to voice. I have an s8+. I t was working then stopped. It even woke me up and said good morning and gave me the temperature and that has stopped working too. I re-recorded vocie comands and that didn't help. It is like Bixby died????

Supernova

Thanks for reaching out, @userUIgdOoYEtZ. Sorry to hear that you are difficulty with your Bixby Voice.

Have you tried to go to Settings > Apps > Bixby Voice > Storage > tap "Clear Data"?

Repeat this action for Bixby Home, Bixby Service, Bixby Service, Bixby Vision and Bixby Voice and let us know if this helps after reinstalling updates. Thanks!