cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Supernova

Re: Bixby not responding

If anyone is having these difficulties, let me know and we'll try some troubleshooting. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userQRK0ONjMgc
Constellation

Bixby isn't responding to my voice commands 

Supernova

I'm sorry to hear that your Bixby Voice isn't responding. Have you tried to enhance your device's voice recognition?

To do this go to Bixby Home > Settings > Enhanced Voice Recognition, from here you'll be able retrain your device's device recognition.

Please let me know if that helps!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Supernova

Hey, I hope you are doing well, I just wanted to check in and see if you were able to enhance your device's voice recognition as detailed above?

I hope you were able to find a solution to your concern. If you need anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

userlK6TKku0WD
Astronaut

I am even having trouble with Bixby and my whole phone in general after updating to Oreo I have cleared all of the above and I still have none of it working what is going on?? P.s I have an S8 and only 4 months old

Supernova

Hey, I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to get in touch and see if you are able to update your device.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

Pooch
Asteroid

Yes, I was able to update it and issue is still ongoing.

No working fix yet.

Supernova

Would you mind providing your Bixby Home and Voice versions, @Pooch?

You can find this information in Bixby Home > Settings > About Bixby. I'd like to start collecting more information on exactly which devices are seeing this behavior.

Pooch
Asteroid

Home: 2.1.09.7

Voice: 1.0.19.10

Supernova

Is anyone else seeing this behavior? I would like to continue to gather information about this difficulty across multiple devices.