Did you mean: 
userD9Oe4CIpjC
Astronaut

Re: Bixby not responding

same issue after last update
usern0TXtyK5HD
Constellation

On my s9 plus whenever I try to talk to bixby an error message is sent saying "Looks like there's a connection problem. Let's try again." 

Supernova

I'm sorry to hear you are having connectivity difficulties, @usern0TXtyK5HD. Would you mind providing us some information about your device?

* Model Number

* Baseband Version

* Carrier

You can find this information in Settings > About Phone.

Would you mind also providing some information about your Bixby Voice and Home versions?

You can find this information in Bixby Home > Settings > About Bixby. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Supernova

Hey, I hope you are doing well. Were you ale to attempt to restart your phone and see if this is able to impact your device's performance?

If you need help with something else, please let us know and we'll be happy to help!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

usersYNT87rDqf
Constellation

I am having the same problem. 

userHZMNisLsox
Astronaut

U know what since I ve had bixby I think it suck I whatch videos on people using it online and it seems great never for me and now on the note 8 even worse maybe samsung should get with Google on this love the phones but get ur shut strait people paying lot of money here

Comet

@Sopopc123 wrote:

Hi, I don't know if anyone else is having this issue with the note 8. Bixby voice no longer responds to voice commands, but it will if I press the Bixby button. If I try to activate it with my voice, it doesn't respond. I've done the voice training over and over, yet it doesn't prompt me to speak. 

Any idea on how to fix it?

Thanks 

mine got a mind of its own and now does what he wants. when i ask it to search internet, instead of searching, it now gets lazy and says i can enter a url there instead of doing my search. reminds me of skynet, the machines take over.

userKNnna55LVO
Constellation

Same thing here.It doesnt understand very good.The hardest is saying "hi bixby"

useroF6FSNjkjK
Astronaut

I had note 8 and I have note 9

Bixby be never responds 

Only once in a while it will wake up when I'm having a conversation with somebody else but when I want it i, t won't open. 

This was on 2 different phones. I basically gave up on it and it's a waste of space

userIDLUlirKZF
Constellation

Search this topic with the clear the data in safe mode, it fixed my bixy note8