Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Bixby voice disappeared

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, 

Thanks for the reply. I'm curious as to what you ment when you commented you just bought it. Did you mean just bought the gs8? If so did you apply for enrollment in the Bixby voice beta program? Did you receive an email from Samsung comfirming you may activate Bixby voice by simply pressing the Bixby button? 

If you have completed the above mentioned steps and were using Bixby voice for a while, made the same mistake I did and Bixby voice was removed from setting menu then have a look at the information I posted for the moderator about Bixby voice working again. Please note that everyone has access to the Bixby updates by way of  the galaxy apps store which includes Bixby voice. However the only phones running Bixby voice are the ones who applied and were accepted into the Bixby voice early release program. I think they send an activation key with the latest version update  or something similar maybe.

Anyway I hope you get it up and running again

userf7VXQYWzUt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
What did you do to resolve your problem
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I hope you are all doing well. I just wanted to drop by to see if you were able to get Bixby working. If you are still having difficulty with this, please let us know and we'll be happy to look into this. We just need a few pieces of information before continuing:

* Model number

* Baseband Version

* Carrier

You can find most of this information in Settings > About Phone. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user0REJ6bVVc8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here, data clean does not help

Sm-n950f

N950fxxu3crb9

MTN (europe)

userkxfLQ01ZUK
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is so lame. hey Samsung BOOO!

Samsung Galaxy S8 plus

gear icon gone

bixby button not working. I was gonna switch TODAY its BRICKED so guess sticking with googleassistant it is. YUCK!

Y U NO WORK ?!?!?!??!?!?! 

Denzil Wells
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As you requested:

Model Number: SM-N950F

Baseband Version: N950FXXU3CRDU

Carrier: ALIV (The Bahamas)

I'll be very grateful if you can help me solve this issue

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Denzil Wells: Thank you for that information. Just to confirm, was the device purchased in the US? 

Denzil Wells
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SamsungMichelle

No, I did not purchase it in the US. I bought it from ALIV which is a mobile carrier in The Bahamas.

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Denzil Wells: Thank you for that information. I apologize, we only have the ability to support within the US. Please visit the link below for support in your area.

http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

userTqFTeGddEL
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have done it by:

Go to Galaxy Apps, tap the three dots top right, go to My Apps/All find Bixby, tap the refresh button, if there is one. And after it is done, you will go to setup Bixby voice again and have it.