cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userB9aTuHeiB3
Constellation

Bluetooth volume control not working after update

After the most recent update for the Samsung Galaxy s9+, the volume control will either go from full blast or totally off, unless manually adjusted on the Bose mini SoundLink 2. Please fix!!

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Bluetooth volume control not working after update

Thank you for reaching out to us to assist you with your concerns. We had additional questions does this happen when your phone is placed into safe mode?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user62h5YesNwh
Constellation

What is the safe mode. I searched it and cannot find a safe mode. I also experienced my bluetooth shutting off when I received a call. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you so much for reaching back out to us for assistance. You can locate the troubleshooting steps here: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001240/#boot-in-safe-mode-1

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.