cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userXq1dtWA6Zj
Constellation

Data Connectivity Issues on S9

Hello All,

I have been having this issue on and off since I bought my Galaxy S9+. Like most people, when they go into an area with bad service, they do not recieve calls and text being that data is off in that area. The problem I have is when I leave these areas, my data still doesn't work, even though I have a strong cellular signal. The only solution I have found is turning my phone on and off or going into airplane mode and back. My phone does not reconnect automatically like most cellphones do. Its become pretty aggravating when I don't notice that I am in an area with bad service and upon leaving and moving around all day, no one can reach me. Has anyone else  had this issue? Are there any solutions?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Data Connectivity Issues on S9

I would recommend contacting your carrier to look into this concern. If you are looking for troubleshooting steps for this symptom right now, you can try resetting your Network settings. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Red Giant

what are the carrier, model number, and software build number from the settings > about phone?

userXq1dtWA6Zj
Constellation

@userbcMKA9DSlI wrote:

what are the carrier, model number, and software build number from the settings > about phone?

Thanks for your reply.  

Metropcs

SM-G965U1

Soft: R16NW.G965U1UEU3ARK5 

Sorry about delay

Red Giant

factory data reset?