cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userwEVtQQVqeR
Constellation

Forgot password of lock and mask apps

I have a Galaxy j7 nxt device in which there is inbuilt lock and mask apps function but I forgot it's password and now it is not showing any option to change password.So,what to do with it?Please help me out!

34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Forgot password of lock and mask apps

Hello. Try the troubleshooting steps in the link and let me know if this helped. 

userrLx7DBTlTS
Constellation

Above link is not related to the problem

I also forget pin for lock & mask app

I have re registered my finger prints and now locked apps asks for pin 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I'm sorry to hear that. You may need to reach out to the app developer directly or perform a Factory Reset for your device. Please be advised, a Factory Reset will restore your phone to its original settings and delete any stored data on the device. Make sure you back up any important data before performing a Factory Reset. Thanks!

userNliBfQ9ctC
Astronaut

Got a hack

I have disabled the lock & mask option from settings using below method.

Go to setting > advanced features > lock and mask apps

Here u can see it ask for pin or password

What u have to do here is

First u click on lock and mask app and before pin screen came u have to click on ON/OFF button(here u should b very quick and repeatedly click on that button position) 

If u are fast enought on/off button will be pressed and pin screen will come after this.

Now u have a menu which ask to turn off lock & mask app. But it is behind the screen which asks u pin.

Again u have to work fast and

press back button( right side bottom) 

As soon as pin screen disappear click on the save button which was coming on the screen behind it( save button will come for micro second so repeatedly press on that perticular location before it come)

KNR
Astronaut

This doesn't work.  You need to enter your pin before you're able to get to the settings function.

userIiFnNx0xA6
Astronaut

This option works for me, yes practically we need to work fast, I put marks on the screen where we see the options and touched them while pressing the options.
userIiFnNx0xA6
Astronaut

This option works for me, yes practically we need to work fast, I put marks on the screen where we see the options and touched them while pressing the options.
Great help
userLVzvcTuqNR
Constellation

Thanks 

It is working and atleast i was able to disable pattern lock for application.

It would require repeatitive pressing and concentration just like a old day brick game.😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Guduru Ajay
Astronaut

I had forgotten my lock and masked app password it's very urgent and important please help me