cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user9QRVIUMqFT
Asteroid

Galaxy s9 Plus

Hey yall just needed some help with my phone...

I bought my phone Galaxy s9 Plus a couple days ago and trying to figure settings out and ran across a problem...

When I try to enable "Customization Service" for Bixby, it says "You're too young to use Customization Service"

I checked my account and updated my profile date of birth from 2015 to 1979 and stil lhaving an issue...

Any suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5
userg3KGwHGyZi
Constellation

Re: Galaxy s9 Plus

I'm having the same issue and it's driving me nuts!
user9QRVIUMqFT
Asteroid

Looks like this is an issue that is affectingmany people -- my suggestion is to stop using Samsung and go to another product...

I used LG phones prior to this and the community is 5 star, people help you with in minutes... Samsung comunnity is a -5, Takes days for anyone to help you if they evenb help you at all, I will be taking this phone back (I have a 15 day grace period) and waiting to get a LG G8.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried clearing the cache for Bixby Home, Routine, Voice and Vision? http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001151/

user9QRVIUMqFT
Asteroid

I just cleared the cache in all of those mentioned and still the same error message

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I recommend reaching out to our specialized team to verify there isn't an issue with your account. They can be reached by calling (855) 795-0509.