cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userOk37mkLF0J
Constellation

How to disable bixby button after new update?

I had the bixby button disabled before this new update and was absolutely overjoyed that was possible. I constantly click it instead of the down volume button and I literally never intend to use it. However after updating my phone today I no longer have the option to disable it, only make it take two clicks instead of one. This doesn't really work as I often double click it thinking it the volume button or hold it down trying to mute my phone. Somebody please tell me there's a way to fully turn it off like before.

3 REPLIES 3
userFGESByD0wT
Constellation

Re: How to disable bixby button after new update?

I couldn't agree more - Samsung put that button in a terrible place, constantly activating while in my pocket now. Bixby is complete garbage for someone that doesn't want or need it, how do we disable it? Even Siri can be disabled
Highlighted
userEXOdujzakS
Astronaut

are Re: How to disable bixby button after new update?

Yes, I've found exactly the same, and I am equalled annoyed that Samsung are shoving their apps down our throats....I cannot understand why they'd remove the disable bixby function in this new update for any other reason than to try to force you into using it. 

I'll remember this come upgrade time! LOL    Smiley Sad

userlJOx0XojiV
Constellation

Re: are Re: How to disable bixby button after new update?

Does anyone know how to do it? So annoying... I changed it to 2 presses instead of one, hopefully that will help some. Dumbest app ever.