cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MateoKG
Astronaut

Make a keyboard option so that you can play melodies on it for fun (the phone keyboard)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please, make a keyboard sound option for your phones. If a costumer doesnt want that boring sound make it that he can adjust it. Make it so that people can play a melody on it. One octave. They could play cool soundtracks and stuff while they are bored! 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Nebula

Re: Make a keyboard option so that you can play melodies on it for fun (the phone keyboard)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We certainly appreciate your interest in our products.  We are unable to speculate about the release of future updates. Please stay tuned to the page, and we will post publicly when an update becomes available.  Thank you for being a loyal Samsung customer and welcome to the Samsung Community Forum.  Smiley Happy

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: Make a keyboard option so that you can play melodies on it for fun (the phone keyboard)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @MateoKG

Thanks for that suggestion. I'll be sure to push that up to the engineers.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

AlpacaBowl
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Back in the day when flip phones were all the rage, Samsung blew the other phones out of the water with their features. Samsung had rainbow-colored text in the phone dialer when the other companies were using black & white. Samsung had melodic sounds for every number that was pressed, whilst other cellular companies had monotone beeps. I used to sit in class and make songs on my phone by dialing numbers :') 

Bringing it back would have a tremendously positive effect on die hard Samsung fans. The rainbow colored text and melodic sounds are not things that people are actively thinking about, but once presented, it would spark all sorts of nostalgia in people across the globe!

Please bring back Rainbow colored text & melodic sounds. Heck, I'll even make a deal with you: if I can code it, you have to implement it :-D  Simple as that. What do you say?
Highlighted
Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We certainly appreciate your interest in our products.  We are unable to speculate about the release of future updates. Please stay tuned to the page, and we will post publicly when an update becomes available.  Thank you for being a loyal Samsung customer and welcome to the Samsung Community Forum.  Smiley Happy