cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userI4B157e5aM
Constellation

REMOVE THE NEW PIE UPDATE, REVERT TO PREVIOUS

The new Pie update is ridiculous!! The interface looked like a kid made it and the keyboard have too much space between them. Seems like a CHEAP phone. The emojis also so big. 

Not to mention the notifications bar when you slided down, looks like stupid. What for you want icons that is so big. Such a waste of space. Take note the people that use the phone is adult, not kids. Just go back to previously. So much better than the new Update.

And the battery depleted much faster than before, heated my phone too! So stupid who made the latest updates, and the one who approves it too.

3 REPLIES 3
userI4B157e5aM
Constellation

Re: REMOVE THE NEW PIE UPDATE, REVERT TO PREVIOUS

On top of that, the time to unlock the phone after using the fingerprint scanner is slower than before and not so smooth. When restarting the phone also, it is much slower plus overheating.

The background and font colour of some settings in the SETTINGS is horrible. Cannot see many words clearly. I don't have this problem with the previous interface regardless using the same theme.
uservTc9nSUHgj
Asteroid

https://techbeasts.com/downgrade-galaxy-s9-s9-plus-to-android-oreo-from-android-pie/     

this is what I used.  Take your time and go slow. I'm back on oreo ams have disabled all system updates.  I will never have to deal with pie again

userOSZZAD6Byk
Astronaut

I agree! I hate it!