Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userjcwIX5wSbd
Constellation

Screen off music gestures

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello guys,

I currently own a galaxy Note 9 which is my first ever note to own. I was really excited about this device specially coz I used to own a Oneplus 5 device and it was a very exciting experience.

The note is a great phone but I can't help but wonder if anybody misses the screen of gesters for music player. The oneplus had such functionality which totaly changed my offline and online music playing experience. 

My suggestion is to give it a go and I am sure that the galaxy community will be very grateful. I myself would be over the moon to have this small but very intelligent feature in my 1K dollar flagship. 

What do you all think guys?!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Screen off music gestures

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Screen off music gestures

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.