cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Comet

Version Updates 2.0.01.14/1.0.08.22

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I've been running version 1.9. 43.4/1.0.07.4.  Every few days I checked for an update. Galaxy Apps Store and the about Bixby screen. No updates show on either one. 

I started having an issue with Bixby commands unable to connect. 

I went into settings and cleared the cache and data for all seven Bixby related apps. Then I uninstalled the updates and cleared the cache and data for each one again. 

I powered off the phone and started it back up. 

I went to the Galaxy Apps store and all 7 updates were there. After updating I restarted the phone and setup Bixby. I noticed right away the quick commands menu had been redesigned and enhanced with new features. I looked at the about Bixby screen and realized I had a new version. 

Had I not done this I would probably have been running the older version for a while, who knows. 

So this is for anyone who is not getting the latest version to show up on galaxy app store or on the about Bixby screen. 

CLF 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Version Updates 2.0.01.14/1.0.08.22

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the info, @Clf! I'm sure this can help quite a bit of users. Smiley Happy

5 REPLIES 5

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the info, @Clf! I'm sure this can help quite a bit of users. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

One more factory data reset.

This version has so many issues. When i use a quick command the speaker makes a loud click. Most of the time it seems to have hick ups and Hmmm something doesn't seem  right.  The factory data reset was a clean install. But all the issues remain. I will leave it alone for a few months. It's really unstable the way it is now.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @Clf, sorry you feel this way. I do have a thread on this exact problem HERE if you want to join in on the conversation. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@CLF  I too hear the click or chirp after a quick command. Plus Bixby doesn't work more than half the time.

I thought I was the only one hearing the clicking chirp haha.

Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hey SamsungSean,
Thanks for the information regarding the the other thread you are working on. I read every post there.
I know the Bixby team is working to resolve this issue. Every so often I use factory data reset to clean everything out and start fresh so it's not a big deal. Plus it eliminates the need for further trouble shooting methods. I really like this application and always want to see it at its best. Thanks again to SamsungSean.
CLF