cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Buckeye Ron
Constellation

Re: bixby voice not working on s9+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also having issues with Bixby voice wake-up not working. The Bixby Key seems to work fine.

SM-G965U1

G965U1UEU1ARBG

Verizon

JessD
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you get any help on this? I just bought the galaxy s9 today and bixby voice isn't working. Bixby works on my phone only if you push and hold the button. 

useraERktQ2IOm
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried adjusting the sensitivity settings? Bixby button > MenuSettings > Voice wake-up 

This and rebooting works for me. 

user1FWcaBeLd8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've tried this, but it still don't work. I go into setting and it only let me choose the card and apps I want to show on bixby. It doesn't let me adjust or change anything.

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, @user1FWcaBeLd8, would you mind letting us know what you tried?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to get in touch and see what you had tried to get the cards to show up in Bixby Home?

If you need help with anything else, please let us know and we'll be happy to help!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userVQrX6d6AJE
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

there is no voice wake-up

usery45vF7A3tg
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Whenever I press Voice Wake Up the it crashes and says "Bixby Voice has stopped working"  do you know how to fix thay?

Luvable Sands
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I've tried this, but it still don't work. I go into setting and it only let me choose the card and apps I want to show on bixby. It doesn't even show voice wake up. I cleared the cache and to restart the options and bixby doesn't speak at all.
Sadesh
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thare are no any option of voice wakeup