NX 3000 check lense

SOLVED
Asteroid

NX 3000 check lense

My camera sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.  The lenses I have are clean & new.   I have a 16-50 that came with it & a 50-200 that we purchased separately.

The camera just randomly says check lense.  I can detach & reattach the lense & sometimes it works, sometimes it takes 6-7 tries & then it works, sometimes I just put the camera down because I give up on trying to get it to work... Any ideas?

From the research I've done, I'm being told it needs to be shipped to a service center in New York.

See more topics labeled with:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Solution
Accepted by SamsungCole (Samsung Moderator)
2 weeks ago

Re: NX 3000 check lense

[ Edited ]

I apologize, the information provided appears to be incorrect. We can set up a ticket to have the device diagnosed. Please send the following information to this PM Link:

Serial Number:

Can you please provide the following information: 

First and Last Name:
Physical street address:
City, State, and Zip Code: 
Home phone number: 
Alternate phone number: 
Email address: 
Preferred method to be reached by service center (SMS, email, or phone): 
Place of purchase:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

8 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Unfortunately, this does sound like a service issue. 

Asteroid

So, I'm having difficulty finding a service center.  Does Samsung offer help in finding a service center?  It's very difficult to find one on the Samsung website.  I can't register the camera because it's too old or I'm doing something wrong (But I'm pretty tech savy)... Is there a list or a map showing Samsung approved service centers?

Thanks!

Samsung Moderator

You can contact our authorized service center, Eunicore Camera & Lens Repair (phone 201-750-2222) for repair and mailing instructions.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Asteroid

Can you get me the correct number?  The 2222 is the FAX number apparently.

Samsung Moderator

Try this one: 201-635-0800

Asteroid

No, that number is not in service & then it tries to connect me with a Hotel in the area...

Is this for real?  Am I on Punked?  I'm just trying to get my camera serviced.  This doesn't make Samsung look very good! 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Solution
Accepted by SamsungCole (Samsung Moderator)
2 weeks ago

[ Edited ]

I apologize, the information provided appears to be incorrect. We can set up a ticket to have the device diagnosed. Please send the following information to this PM Link:

Serial Number:

Can you please provide the following information: 

First and Last Name:
Physical street address:
City, State, and Zip Code: 
Home phone number: 
Alternate phone number: 
Email address: 
Preferred method to be reached by service center (SMS, email, or phone): 
Place of purchase:

Asteroid

I PM'ed SamsungLou.  Still nothing on my end.  Any idea?  I think I'm just going to contact someone locally...  This forum isn't really all that helpful.