cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userLA02Oa119C
Constellation

Access denied.

Good day,

I have been having a problem with my Samsung Printer, it is not scanning in a PDF format.

I have not received any responses over the weekend, I went on to my e-mail to open the last message and suggestion for help that I received.

The message I received when I went to that response is access denied and post permanently deleted.

I do not think I insulted anyone so I do not know why my post and its reponses was deleted and access to that post is denied?

Any way I still have the same problem.

11 REPLIES 11
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Access denied.

@userLA02Oa119C wrote:

Good day,

I have been having a problem with my Samsung Printer, it is not scanning in a PDF format.

I have not received any responses over the weekend, I went on to my e-mail to open the last message and suggestion for help that I received.

The message I received when I went to that response is access denied and post permanently deleted.

I do not think I insulted anyone so I do not know why my post and its reponses was deleted and access to that post is denied?

Any way I still have the same problem.

Please go ahead and provide me with the model number of your printer so I can pull up the manual 

@SamsungQue

userLA02Oa119C
Constellation

Hello,

The Model number is  Samsung Multifunction Express M2070 ver.1.27 as per the CD.

Someone was in the process of assisting me on Friday, I followed the steps they gave me and was not able to scan at all after that, I uninstalled the printer and re-installed it from the CD, still not able to scan in PDF.

Much appreciated.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Try this and install the necessary drivers https://support.hp.com/us-en/products/printers/samsung-printers

userLA02Oa119C
Constellation

Thank you, must I uninstall the printer first?

userLA02Oa119C
Constellation

Hello,

Is it possible for someone to assist me via team viewer or is this not in the scope of the support?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@ userLA02Oa119C This is not a feature that our support provides but I can provide you with the contact number to HP Printer Support to see if this is available through them.  8005449976.

userLA02Oa119C
Constellation

Thank you, it is not going to be possible for me to phone, I am in South Africa.

The file is not downloading automatically, this is the same problem I had in the past and I see now that there is instructions to drag and drop a file into another one. Is is not allowing me to drag the below mention file? unless I  do not know how?

Please see below instructions:

How to update the firmware using a USB cable.
1. Make sure that the machine is connected to the PC with a USB cable.
2. Drag the firmware file(*.hd) and Drop down it on usblist2.exe.
And then, firmware update will be started automatically.
3. The firmware update will start.
Once the firmware update is complete, the machine will be rebooted automatically

Maybe someone here know how to?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Was the printer purchased in South Africa as well? 

Highlighted
userLA02Oa119C
Constellation

Hello,

Yes, it was.