cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Raelyn
Asteroid

ChromeBook 2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Chrombook was working fine, I plugged it in overnight to charge it, now all I get is a blue light and a blank screen.  It wil not turn on at all.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Comet

Re: ChromeBook 2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unplug it, replug it, hold down the power button for 10-15 seconds, press power button again

---My Signature---
If you're anticipating a follow up to one of my posts, please like my post or tag me. I don't generally go back to posts I have replied to unless I get pointed there.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unplug it, replug it, hold down the power button for 10-15 seconds, press power button again

---My Signature---
If you're anticipating a follow up to one of my posts, please like my post or tag me. I don't generally go back to posts I have replied to unless I get pointed there.

View solution in original post

nomed-syp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same or rather similar situation here, blinking blue then I press power button for more than 15 seconds screen still is blank. Only blinking blue. 

Raelyn
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ended up holding down the power button for about 15 seconds and it came back on.

Raelyn
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That worked.  Thank you so much!

userhIrKhKIkOj
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The Samsung Chromebook 2 costs $249 and comes with a 2.58-GHz Intel Celeron N2840 processor, equipped with a 1MB L2 cache, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, and a 11.6-inch, 1366 x 768p display Discord  Adobe Reader iTunes

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userhIrKhKIkOj: We appreciate the input.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.