Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userqU0UGZJRqe
Constellation

Chromebook Pro

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just purchased a Samsung Chromebook Pro and it was cheap bedause the keyboard and mouse

didn't function. I bought it and use it primarily in the table mode so it wasn't a big deal to me.

I have fooled around trying to get the mouse and keyboard to work. I have did all the usual steps

i.e. powerwash and full reinstall of OS still nothing. I did notice however that when it was going thru

the OS reinstall screen I could use the keyboard so I think that the issue is more of a software problem.

The computer is basically stuck in the table mode....Any ideas?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Chromebook Pro

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please let us know how you would like to proceed. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're going to look into this with one of our models.  We will follow up with you afterwards.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you getting any error messages?  

userqU0UGZJRqe
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No error messages, as I said before the reinstalled "Caroline OS" several times and it went smoothly but still no track pad or keyboard input. Also the auto rotate isn't working either. For the heck of it I installed a car racing game from the app store and it allowed me to steer the car by tilting the tablet and also when I flipped it over sometimes the screen would flip. When I reinstalled the OS while it was loading I could input key strokes and they would show up on the screen. The person I purchased from

on Ebay said it was working but looking at the touch-pad and keys it had never been used. As I said

before it still is a great tablet  but this problem is really peaking my interest....Thanks for help...dan

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please let us know how you would like to proceed. 

View solution in original post

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately, at this point, it would be suggested to have a technician look at the device.