cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user8mYCtQG5Pm
Constellation

Chromebook plus showed missing OS message and purple/green pattern, now wont turn on and no led

today when I opened my chromebook plus, it had a message that the chrome os was missing or damaged. And the power led was blinking purple and green. I thought it got over charged since it wa s on the charger all night. So I let it sit. Now the charge is fully drained but it wont turn on, even when I connect it to the power supply. Also no led light is coming on.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Chromebook plus showed missing OS message and purple/green pattern, now wont turn on and no led

Hey! Thanks for reaching out, can I please have the full model number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user8mYCtQG5Pm
Constellation

Re: Chromebook plus showed missing OS message and purple/green pattern, now wont turn on and no led

it is XE513C24

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey! Thanks for reaching out, can I have the following information in private message?

Full Name

Street Address

Email Address

Phone Number

Place of Purchase

Serial Number

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user8mYCtQG5Pm
Constellation

sent the info