cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: NEW VID: Chromebook Pro major issue (touchscreen???)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userosDlIJk26J: We're glad that you're happy thus far Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userosDlIJk26J
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung warranty turn-around time is terriffic.  A note from UPS this morning tells me that my CB+ will be returned tomorrow.  The sequence has been:  Florida > Texas > ((repair))  > Texas > Florida.  All in 5 days.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We look forward to hearing another positive report tomorrow Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userosDlIJk26J
Asteroid

Chromebook Plus repaired

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My CB+ arrived back home safe & sound after the 5 day round trip. Repair note said replaced LCD. I've spent the past two hours with it, and find It to be fully repaired.  Great customer service!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Chromebook Plus repaired

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hooray!  We're glad that all is well!  Based solely on your experience with our Community team, please let us know how we're doing by taking this short survey. Please be sure to include transaction number #20977120. Thanks! [Redacted after Survey Complete]

userosDlIJk26J
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
@SamsungJam
20977120 Survey completed. Thank you.
userjwzP38LqLH
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

Im having the same probem, it was not as bad at first but now is imposible to use. The thing is I moved from NY to Paris, do you know if there is a way of them fixing it here?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sure that the France repair center could repair it, but it may not be covered since it's a US warranty.  

user8zwWiDkTJL
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

ok so now Ive got the touch not working on my chromebook plus but the stylus does. I got mine when the + just came out but haven't been using it much lately. How long is the factory warranty good for. Thanks Jason W.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello Jason, the manufacturer's warranty is for 1 year from the date of purchase.