cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userJTqoE3c4Ve
Constellation

Re: Chromebook pro does not turn on (only blue light no screen)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Lease pm and I'll send serial number this laptop less than 3 weeks old. 

Highlighted
userJTqoE3c4Ve
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't see any Accepted as a solution.
Anyone have luck I PMed the serial Number. Thanks for contacting. I actually gave it to gifter to return and they decided to keep it so a solution would be helpful. I have no issues with 2 other chromebooks purchased similiar time.

is there a certain batch that needs to be recalled.

09 2017 is on the laptop that is not working right.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with your full model and serial number? http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

usertAHOXknJFj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’m having the same issues with my daughter’s Chromebook Plus v2 (model XE521QAB) bought  abought six weeks ago.

it has not been used for a week or so after having discharged completely, now I have put it on charge, it charged full ( power led is green) but opening the lid or pressing power button only lights the power led blue, but the display is dead.

of course the device did not suffer any physical harm.

I tried all the ways described (refresh+power, esc+refresh +power) none of them work. I can only long press the power button to turn the power led off (or turn it to red/green if the charger is attached)

i assume I should take it to Samsung to get it repaired? Or is there anything else I should try?

best regards

Greg

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usertAHOXknJFj The next step would be to have the device set up for service. Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number of the device: Link

usertAHOXknJFj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @SamsungGill, I sent the numbers in the PM.

What’s interesting, that the Chromebook has discharged completely overnight. Even though it was left withe lid closed, and was charged full at the time it was left. 

Greg

useryWlo9UnITE
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have smagun chromebook will not come on/ only blue light and black screen. Any suggestions?