cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gabisdaddi
Cosmic Ray

Just upgraded to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update now Samsung Easy Printer Manager doesn't open

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I use the Samsung Easy Printer Manager all the time. No, really, all the time, multiple times a day. I just finished upgrading Windows 10 and when I printed it went straight to the printer. Samsung Easy Printer Manager still works when I go to it through the start menu and I cannot decipher the settings to change the auto-open. I also cannot find the instructions online.

Anyone?

Thanks! Smiley Very Happy

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gabisdaddi
Cosmic Ray

Re: Just upgraded to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update now Samsung Easy Printer Manager doesn't open

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So being frustrated with nobody's being able to help across multiple forums on multiple website, I went to the extreme. I removed the printer from my computer then uninstalled ALL the Samsung printer software and drivers. I rebooted twice, then installed everything from scratch.

Behold. Wallah. Huzzah.

Everything went back to normal. What I was trying to access was NOT the Samsung Easy Print Manager, but the Samsung Easy Eco Driver. I described it correctly but couldn't remember that it wasn't the same thing. This Easy Eco Driver program is INCREDIBLY useful in that you can control the amount of toner used for each print job, and again, for each job decide whether to print one full page per page or four pages on a single sheet of paper and the icons at the bottom show how much toner, energy, co2, and cost you save by fiddling with the settings.

eco.PNG

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Just upgraded to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update now Samsung Easy Printer Manager doesn't open

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you want it to turn on every time you start your computer?

Gabisdaddi
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Absolutely!

I want Samsung Easy Printer Manager to open every. single. time. that I print something!

Thanks for helping Smiley Very Happy

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Check this link out and let us know if it helps: Link

Gabisdaddi
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung Easy Printer Manager is actually running. It's in the tray. It just doesn't **open** when I go to print something.

Now you see why I'm frustrated with this?

Gabisdaddi
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't know if it helps, but for a while I was getting this window when I was printing from Notepad, but now I'm not. I'm not sure what I did to loose this window too. Now when I print from Notepad, it just prints.

samsung.PNG

Gabisdaddi
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So being frustrated with nobody's being able to help across multiple forums on multiple website, I went to the extreme. I removed the printer from my computer then uninstalled ALL the Samsung printer software and drivers. I rebooted twice, then installed everything from scratch.

Behold. Wallah. Huzzah.

Everything went back to normal. What I was trying to access was NOT the Samsung Easy Print Manager, but the Samsung Easy Eco Driver. I described it correctly but couldn't remember that it wasn't the same thing. This Easy Eco Driver program is INCREDIBLY useful in that you can control the amount of toner used for each print job, and again, for each job decide whether to print one full page per page or four pages on a single sheet of paper and the icons at the bottom show how much toner, energy, co2, and cost you save by fiddling with the settings.

eco.PNG

View solution in original post