Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userpBSFqvinRn
Constellation

K toner is not installed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

We are experiencing a "K toner is not installed" error on our CLX 6220FX.

It started due to a paper jam. I managed to remove all the jams, but while I was troubleshooting, I removed the black toner cartridge to see if there was a jam behind it. When I reinstalled the black toner cartridge and closed the doors, that's when we started experiencing the error, and it has disrupted our ability to print.

When I click the "OK" button on the front panel the display message says "The Black toner cartridge is not installed. Install it."

I have reinstalled all of the cartridges numerous times, and have retraced my steps to make sure everything clicked back into place. I have also tried restarting the machine multiple times as well. Does anyone have a solution to resolve this issue?

If someone can assist us with this request, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: K toner is not installed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And you've made sure that there's nothing on the toner cartridge itself?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And you've made sure that there's nothing on the toner cartridge itself?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

userpBSFqvinRn
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I took a cloth and wiped down the cartridge and the cartridge connectors in the printer and it seems like that worked!

Thank you!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Fantastic!!!