Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
TomWolves
Asteroid

M2070 Xpress Printer not waking up

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello folks, My M2070 FW printer goes to sleep or hibrination mode, and I can not get it to come back on and use the wi-fi unless I go down stairs and shut it off and on again. Is there a solution to this? just a pain to go down stairs reboot printer restart wi- fi and go back up stairs every time I want to use the printer. Thank you for your help and time.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: M2070 Xpress Printer not waking up

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, Thank you for reaching out to our community. First off, did you purchase this printer in the USA? Next can you please try the following? http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/iframe/pop_troubleshooting_fr.jsp?idx=420070&modelname=SL-... you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

27 REPLIES 27
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, Thank you for reaching out to our community. First off, did you purchase this printer in the USA? Next can you please try the following? http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/iframe/pop_troubleshooting_fr.jsp?idx=420070&modelname=SL-... you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

TomWolves
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

yes!, I bought it in the USA, at ( B&H Electronics) .

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you try the given link? Thank you. 

TomWolves
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yes sir I did, still won't wake up. if I could upload the screen shot I would show you what it says. Thank you
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you can't send this screen shot here, please send this information to me via a email. smsupport@sea.samsung.com Thank you. 

TomWolves
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Trying to wakeup Samsung.JPG

It says Error state, but it is in sleep mode. Smiley Sad

TomWolves
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SamSung M2070 Poblem01.JPGSamsung Printer Problem 02.JPG

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After you made these changes, did you power cycle your network and devices? You may want to give that a try. Thank you. 

TomWolves
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you mean turn off the printer and turn back on?, or do you mean turn off printer and computer and turn back on?

No I didn't do that, I will try that tomorrow as I have to go to work now. Thank you!