cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: M2070 Xpress Printer not waking up

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Turn off the computer, printer, and router. Then test this connection after it goes back into sleep/hibernation mode. Thank you. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

TomWolves
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok then, I will shut every thing off before I go to wrok, and turn it back on when I get home. Thank you! I will let you know tomorrow how it went either way, again thank you for your helping advice.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No problem. This community is here to help one. Thank you.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

TomWolves
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thank you for the advise and help. Seems to be waking up now. Have a great day!
TomWolves
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SamSungM2070 Offline01.JPG

Guess I spoke to soon. My M2070 Xpress printer still will not wake up after not in use in days. Says ( Offline), can't get it back online unless I go to the basement and shut it off, and on again. It will not reconize the WI-FI .

Thanks!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What OS is running on your computer?

Highlighted
TomWolves
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hello!, I am running Windows10. Thank you!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried assigning a Static IP address?

http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/iframe/pop_troubleshooting_fr.jsp?idx=420103&modelname=&mo...

TomWolves
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you Amanda, I gave that a go. I will see what happens in a few days before I say " problem fixed", I hope this does the trick.I appreciate your time!

TomWolves
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well I gave it a go, but my printer still won't come back on. It seems to happen when I turn my WI-FI off . I use Verizon Jetpack and I am on a metered connection. This is why I shut my WI-FI off. So the next morning when I turn back on my WI-FI the printer will not come back on. Thank you for your help