cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userbpHQbScckw
Constellation

Notebook 9 pen wont turn on

Model: NP930OAA

My laptop wont turn on, I tried charging it overnight but nothing is happening. The blue light comes on but nothing else happens. I plugged it into a monitor to make sure it's not the laptop screen (monitor said no signal). I also noticed that the red LED light comes on when it's not charging when you hold it at different angles or press on different parts on or around the keyboard.

I haven't dropped it or gotten it wet, I have no idea what could have cause this and I don't know what else to try.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Notebook 9 pen wont turn on

I recommend checking the power supply. Remove the power cable from the PC and plug it back in.  It should be firmly connected with no significant movement. Make sure it is plugged directly into a known-good wall outlet, we want to avoid power strips for testing purposes. If your laptop has a removable battery, remove it briefly and reinsert it. If your battery cannot be removed, it may have been electrically disconnected for travel and shipping purposes, however, connecting the charger will reconnect it.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userbpHQbScckw
Constellation

It doesnt appear to be the power supply. Not only did I try all of that already, but my power cable also has led lights around the plug that goes into the computer to indicate that it is receiving power. I just realized I didn't include it in my post but when I checked the laptops charge this motning the led indicated it was fully charged. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can you send us a private message to the link below with your serial number? 

http://bit.ly/2hQXHNu

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.